MetroBackUp is an application for synchronization of directories.
Thereby several pairs of directories, that shall be synchronized, can
be grouped in jobs and updated together.Features:
- Three different modes:
- Mirror Reference Directory
- Mirror Reference Directory (without deleting files)
- Synchronization in both directions
- Synchronization can be constricted to certain file extensions.
- Command line mode suited for schedule tasks.
- Language of the programm: (dependant on the current language of the OS): German, English
Additional information about MetroBackUp can be found under Resources
Daniel PalmeBlog: http://www.palmmedia.de
The screenshots show the main window and the preview of the synchronization: